Category: Wellness

Auto Added by WPeMatico

What to Eat to Stay Grounded in Between All Those Holiday Cookies

What to Eat to Stay Grounded in Between All Those Holiday Cookies

Don’t get me wrong—I love all the rich, over-the-top dishes we whip up for holiday gatherings. From tender briskets and gooey cheese dips to sugar-dusted...

What to Eat to Stay Grounded in Between All Those Holiday Cookies

What to Eat to Stay Grounded in Between All Those Holiday Cookies

Don’t get me wrong—I love all the rich, over-the-top dishes we whip up for holiday gatherings. From tender briskets and gooey cheese dips to sugar-dusted...

The Absolute Best Way to Minimize a Hangover, According to a Doctor

The Absolute Best Way to Minimize a Hangover, According to a Doctor

According to a study that recently made me very jealous, roughly 23 percent of people may be resistant to hangovers. For the other 77 percent...

Whole Foods Reveals Its Top 10 Food Trends for 2019—& We Can’t Wait

Whole Foods Reveals Its Top 10 Food Trends for 2019—& We Can’t Wait

My dad is a self-proclaimed food trend-spotter. Just the other day, for example, he texted me urgently that he feels, “Blondies are having a cultural...

Whole Foods Reveals Its Top 10 Food Trends for 2019—& We Can’t Wait

Whole Foods Reveals Its Top 10 Food Trends for 2019—& We Can’t Wait

My dad is a self-proclaimed food trend-spotter. Just the other day, for example, he texted me urgently that he feels, “Blondies are having a cultural...

The Simplest Vegetarian Green Curry & Noodle Bowls, Ready in Under 30 Minutes

The Simplest Vegetarian Green Curry & Noodle Bowls, Ready in Under 30 Minutes

Let me paint you a picture of me on a winter weeknight: I arrive home, fling down my bag, and within 30 seconds have already...

The Simplest Vegetarian Green Curry & Noodle Bowls, Ready in Under 30 Minutes

The Simplest Vegetarian Green Curry & Noodle Bowls, Ready in Under 30 Minutes

Let me paint you a picture of me on a winter weeknight: I arrive home, fling down my bag, and within 30 seconds have already...

16 Oddball Ways to De-Stress Ahead of the Holidays

16 Oddball Ways to De-Stress Ahead of the Holidays

When I was a child, I desperately wanted to be like everyone else. I couldn’t understand why the cool girls in my reading class didn’t...